Keep the kids and other passengers entertained on the road with these five tips!
As you travel to the Outer Banks, there are surely going to be some times when you want to rip your hair out. Either from the horrific traffic, or crazy children, or even Uncle Kevin who never has anything nice to say about anything. You need a plan to keep spirits high and to not allow your vacation to be ruined before it even begins! That’s where these 5 quick tips come in to help alleviate some of the stress and headache of planning a trip out to the Outer Banks.
- Download several episodes of your favorite podcasts that you can listen to offline.
- Create a playlist of your favorite road trip tunes that will last the duration of your trip.
- Download an eBook that the whole family would enjoy listening to.
- Download an array of TV shows and movies on a mobile device before you head out so you can view them offline.
- Buy travel-size board games or game books to play in the car.